50.76 million single men over the age of 18 in the U.S.
– 59% of guys between the ages of 18 and 24 (11.2 million) live with their parents
– 1/3 of male college students have experienced erectile dysfunction (33% which amounts to about 896,280 of the 2,716,000 men between the ages of 18 and 24 who attended college in the U.S. during 2012)
– 1,497,714 men in prison
– 23,543 self-proclaimed “Juggalos” in the U.S.
– 13.655 million single men who own cats in the U.S.
– 1 in 5 will be gay (this isn’t a bad thing, they’re just not into getting down and dirty with ladies)
Which basically amounts to one quality single guy for every eight women. And I didn’t subtract the dudes who are emotionally unavailable, unemployed, suffer from a”Peter Pan” complex, think Iron Maiden is the greatest thing in the world, don’t practice daily hygiene, etc.
I’m not really good at this math stuff, but when you look at all of the statistics, it leaves like only one good guy for every 56 women. So how do we go about dividing that up? Do I get a toe? A forearm? A piece of a good guy shoulder? That kinda sucks.